Wednesday, October 4, 2006

This way became my journey, this day ends together, Far and Away.

I must say I had a wonderful date with a beautiful person tonight. I can't classify it as a "non-date" because some one may get the wrong idea... you know who you are.

The lady I was lucky enough to spend the evening with was Ms. Linda. I still call her Ms. Linda for reasons that go way back to my youth when she tried to make me bend in ways the body wasn't designed to do. OK, after reading that statement, one may get the wrong idea. Linda is one of my drum corps pals, and she was at one time responsible for morning calisthenics and stretching.

At any rate, she was in town for a work conference, and we met up tonight and went out on the town. I honestly can't remember when I had a better "date", both in the case of what we did and who I was with. It was nice to sit and chat for a few hours about the old days and look forward to our futures. And I managed to not do the normal stupid things I do in the company of beautiful women, like say stupid things (though she really expects that from me I think so I can get away with it) or spill food on my shirt. I think I managed to find something fun and completely unexpected that she enjoyed.

It was fun, thanx Linda. Lets do it again sometime, and maybe not wait a year. She's gonna make a wonderful girl for a lucky boy someday.

Well, its bedtime. Tennis tomorrow and then work.

No comments:

Post a Comment