Wednesday, October 25, 2006

if you hold tight to what you think is your thing, you may find your missing all the rest

K, it's starting to get a little chilly out in the mornings for my tastes. Some one please return the thermostat to September! Thanx. Or i'll just continue to wake up at noon.

I met JR for some tennis this morning, and I think its fair to say we both enjoy the misery of the other that comes from being run across the court chasing volleys. Really, what good would it do to just hit the bacl back and forth where your standing? The downside is it was cold this morning, and I think I remember something my mother tried to teach me about it being bad to be all sweaty out in the cold.

Last night I spent some real quality time with Grace. It was good and we enjoyed ourselves immensely, or at least think she did. She did of course have to fight off a bunch of older guys in town for "business meetings", and it kills me that they still go for anything with a heartbeat and not bother to remove the wedding rings. It also amuses me that they find girls to play with. And while these are not the quality of ladies I'm looking for in my life, I do still feel a bit let down I'm not scoring.

Could have something to do with not trying though.

Grace and Amie gave a thumbs up to the surprise fun for the night, and I think we may have to do it again sometime. Grace and I continued on to the Tavern afterwards and met Elise. Thats twice this week I've seen Elise... there must be something going on.

I also learned that Walmart is much more amusing at 3 am and intoxicated. Good to know.

That's it, I have a headache and I'm going try and relieve myself of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment