Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If you can't say something nice, say it really loud

Yesterday, I was fairly annoyed at some one. And that put me in a substantially rotten mood. I don't like being in that sort of mood, but I seem to be good at it. We'll just leave it at I was stood up by some one. And I would understand if something came up or things changed, but let me know! And since the outing was her idea... i'm just confused.

Well, next on the list... I played tennis with JR this morning. It was sufficiently humid out to give the impression of playing in a sauna. I was drenched with sweat, and then JR didn't help byt having me run all over the court. And then again, I had him doing the same so it worked out. I think if I could have gotten a consistant serve, I would have taken him. I blame the wet courts, with a downhill slope, and wet tennis balls. Anything but my tennis playing abilities! Still it was good to get out and sweat out some ill feelings and frustration.

Some of you will be sad to learn I got my hair cut. It went shorter than I had planned, but it will grow back right? Also yesterday I had my emissions checked on the honda, and yay it passed. I'm gonna be pissed if it ever fails. It may be time to give it up at that point. All I need now is to throw down the money for the tag. Otherwise, things are... well, things. Nothing to exciting to report. Still looking forward to next weeks trip, should be tineresting and I'm always up for a trip somewhere. Especially out of the country.

Then Vegas, and now Jersey has determined we need a vacation, so I'm working on that. And next... the idea of China is being thrown around. So much to see, so little time.

I"m off to try and find somethig to do tonight that doesn't involve me sitting t home drinking alone. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment