Saturday, October 7, 2006

n the bars, with the men who play guitars; singin', drinkin' and rememberin' the times.

Some of you may have noticed I have changed up the myspace area. I felt it was time for a change and didn't feel the purple anymore. And the new background picture is one I took way back when and I really like it, unfortunately it makes almost any color text hard to read. But, you more color coordinate people should make suggestions for a possible text color.

I also added a slide show (WOAH!!) of some pictures I've taken. To see more, head over to photobucket.com and look for mellodees. I'm planning to add more as i go, but I started at work tonight and i only had a few I could access from here. Keep in mind, I am not a professional photographer.

And it all ties in to my I wanna get out and travel theme. And I think its nicely and tastefully done. Plus, I needed somthing to do at work to keep me occupied. Tonight was much less stressful than last night (we only diverted one plane, thank you US Customs).

Didn't accomplish much today, except one load of laundry and buying beer. We did get to watch UGA lose on the big screen here.. woot. Tomorrow is tennis!!! I'm very much looking forward to that. And last night I reached a personal milestone, 100 beers at Taco Mac!!! Yes, triple digits baby!

I had something very profound I want to write about earlier, but heck, I seem to have forgot it. Heck, I hate it when that happens. It is Friday and I have a Heineken mini keg in the fridge, it should be a good weekend! I have a hot date planned on Monday, she better be up for it, or all heck will break loose.

later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment