Saturday, October 21, 2006

Press the any key... where the hell is the any key?

So, last night I wrote this wonderful, uplifting literary masterpeice. And while I was proofreading, I some how deleted the whole damn thing with a press of one key. So, here are the highlights:

I was in a foul mood yesterday, my Kuwait trip was momentarily canceled. Its back on now. And I didn't get the pancakes I craved.

Leslie is back at work, YAY! And then I dumped some flight plans on her to leave early. I felt guilty until I got the first beer.

I met Jersey (who recently returned from... well Jersey) and her friends. Yay, more potential harem candidates. Unfortunately I'm horrible with names, so they are to be known as Jersey 1, 2, 3, and 4 until I remember their names, or assign them new ones.

Thats it, I know its not nearly the prolific work that my loyal followers expect. But expect something later while I'm at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment