Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nifty subject lines are so hard to come up with

I feel I should type something out, even though there's not alot to say. It's my Friday here, and I would be much more excited if only I didn't have training this week. But then again, I'm being paid well for it. I shouldn't complain.

The office place seems somewhat subdued tonight, or maybe its just the last few have been really hectic with the multiple airplane issues. Or maybe I'm just really relaxed. We all know how high stress my life is.

I do however think I make a dashing pirate (even though technically I was going for Zorro... but oh well). I did find its a bit more difficult to have the sword on than I would have thought. There's a lot of standing involved and not so much sitting on the couch, unless you want to spear it. But still, I think it would be fun to carry one all the time, and I was kinda digging wearing the puffy shirt... I may have to break it out more often. Arrrgh

Well, I did get an interesting call the other day at work... Pilot Joe called me.. but on the air-to-ground radio not the phone, quite unexpected, but nifty. And thats about it.

Since I do have training this week I will be available at nights for anyones pleasure. Please call... I like company!!

Thats enough pointless dribble. I'll try to come up with more insteresting dribble for the next writing.

Oh wait something more... why is it that full grown adult males feel the need to act like little girls? Ugh.. i wanna work with adults who act like adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment