Thursday, October 19, 2006

Once again, boredom rears its ugly head

Well, everyone will be relieved to learn I did not sit home last night and drink alone. "Goody" came out and we attempted to set a new personal best for consumption of adult beverages. We had a good time being out and about here in metro PTC. We ran into some ladies celebrating a birthday and the party cranked up. If you didn't come out and play, you missed it!

For some reason, when I'm around the old drum corps buddies my personality seems to get more... boisterous. That's a good word. I'm not the usual shy quiet type when I get out around these people. For those of you who haven't been around when I've been out with the drum corps buddies, imagine my personality only more outgoing and with a lot ease at saying anything to anyone. Frightening huh?

And in other news, I've found some one else here on myspace that I haven't heard from in a while. Its really neat to reconnect with some people, and Jenn was always an interesting person. Its good to hear from her again.

Otherwise, tomorrow is Monday for me, but its only a 2 day work week, which rocks my face off. I've spent the last couple days (between the binge drinking and hangover recovery) doing laundry and hopefully getting some things organized for my excursion to the other side of the planet.

But first, Jersey and friends are coming into town tomorrow. Its good to have her back and then apparently I'm binging again with them on sunday... awesome! So i can think of Kuwait as a detox and drying out event. The we start over again when i get back. Its nice to have a social calendar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment