Saturday, August 26, 2006

Soon all our lives will be swept away

Many of you know Sarah, if not personally then through me talking about her. She was a former co-worker at my last airline and a good friend. She called this morning, we were planning to get together today and enjoy an afternoon just hanging out. Sarah called to tell me she couldn't make it today, her sister and my friend, Ruthie, was killed ina car wreck yesterday on her way to work. AFter some tough times and maybe a couple of bad decisions, Ruthie had got her life back on course. She was a very ahppy and smiling person. Thats how I will always remember her.

Just anohter reminder that life is fragile and often too short. Enjoy the time you have, and spend as much of it as you can with the people you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment