Thursday, August 17, 2006

The end is in sight to working all night around the clock.

Its been a minorly productive day. Laundry done. Dishes done. PIzza on the way. Downloaded Tuesday nights DMB concert of the internet.. I'm very happy with how the recording came out, not that I had anything to do with it.

So with Grace and Friends saga of late with the dryer, and the complaints i hear when people say "I have to do laundry"..i gotta think.. imagine if we didn't have these wonderful machines to do all this for us? Yeah I groan too when i see that pile of dirty clothes that is about 2 days from walking themselves out on their own... and really all it involves is me walking 15 feet, throughing it in a washing machine, putting some soap in, turning it on and leaving for about 30 minutes.When the washer is done, all I'm doing is tranferring the clothes 3 feet to the dryer, turning it on, and leaving for about an hour. Boy thats rough... imagine if he still had to handwash our clothes... I'd be being new clothes weekly. I still have a problem actually getting the clean cltohes form the dryer to a folded or hanging state.

Yes i can be that lazy. I usually have a pile of clean clothes next to a pile of almost clean clothes (the worn once or so without food spilled on them)... and then the pile of funky dirty clothes.

Now the weekend is coming, and I'm off. I'm really having a hard time deciding what I want to do. The choices are endless... well not really. But theres a choice... and moral delimas that come with each option. Damn morals... I really just need to lose those.

Grace got the quote, good for her... too bad there was no prize for that one. This ones a bit more obscure... double points if u can tell em the home town of the band. Pizzas here, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment