Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Standing on the edge of the Cliffs of Insanity, amd I'm ready to jump Current mood: awake

Its currently 6:07 AM on a Wednesday morning. Y'all may be askin why I'm awake and typing a blog... and I'm pretty wondering the same thing myself. I woke up about 40 minutes ago, and my first reaction was... OH shit I slept through Wednesday. Then I realized it's the morning. I wanna go back to sleep, but for some reason that won't happen until about noon or so... which kinda blows.

I was told the other night by some one that since her life was crazy, she was going to make mine the same. Too late! As much as I'm enjoying actually having things to do and plans to look forward too, its starting to get a little overwhelming. Christmas is coming, and you wanna find that perfect gift that's jsut going to make that person smil uncontrollably. And i tend to suck at that. The biggest problem is mom, what do u get the person who has everything and wants nothing (at least thats what she says). ANy ideas?

Otherwise, i think its going to be a slow lazy day, as opposed to the active melee's i've been experiencing (ha). I do have some cleaning that needs to be done but I'm just not in the mood for it. I vacuumed this week, isn;t that enough. If i had more money I wouldn't do laundry, I'd just buy new clothes. Well, maybe not, I hate shopping.

Which is one reason I like Christmas, people buy things for me!! Saves me the trouble. Its not that i demand gifts, it just takes the pressure off or me to go to stores and figure out what I want. And its nice to be surprised. For all the faults, A always did the best at getting me surrpise gifts. I always got something I wasn't expecting but really loved. The surprise is the best part.

Did you know the only TV on at 6 am is infomercials and news?? Both of which I really don't like. But I have found BBC World news, which is by far more interesting too me than the local stories.... who lost a dog or what not.

I think I'm gonna wrap this up. Maybe I'll finish my water and try to get some more sleep. I'm off to moms house this evening to pick up Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment