Thursday, September 14, 2006

Time to say goodbye

Its nice to know that I'm a horrible friend. Of course the source is most suspect. The short story is, well... I don't think I'll be talking to A again. That chapter is closed. I just hope i can get my key back.

Oterhwise, Its friday. And i ahve a few days off to contemplate the horrible person I am. Oh wait, done. So. I'm looking for a good time. I know some people have been stepping up already to help me. It's appreciated. I love having a harem. Everyone should get one.

Its cooling down and have been raining all day. Now the A/C in the building is working well, and I'm cold. i can't be pleased. But I'm going for ice cream now... Leslie demanded it.

I'll write more tomorrow. Just not feeling inspired today. Trivia tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment