Wednesday, September 6, 2006

All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die

What can I tell ya. I write one of these almost everyday, not because I really have any relevant information to pass on, but because I'm bored at work, and usually just feel like ranting. And the people I work don't want to hear me, or its about them. So here goes...

It was a nice day of doing nothing really, though i did get all the clean clothes moved form a pile status to a hung and folded status. Thats an accomplishment. And i had dinner with a coworker, and find out we have some the same opinions on those we work with. Leslie rocks, she keeps me happy at work, even trhough the 4 mechanicals we have going on. (17 planes, 4 are broke... not a good average).

While at dinner, I did get the thrill of the week... we were talking about... whatever, and I kinda turn to look out the window, and there in the parking lot this young girl (maybe 16 or 17) thought no one could see her, so she just hiked up her skirt to show the guy she was with what she wasn't wearing under it. I didn't see any fabric. Yeah, so I feel like a dirty old man, but hey... it was a cute ass and she'll be 18 someday! Let that be a lesson to you, some one is always watching.

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking maybe early trivia tomorrow night. Its my night off (finally) and I may jab a spoon through my ear if I sit at home. And since trivia can be fairly inexpensive ($10 buckets!), I think I can manage one game. Perhaps the harem will be up for an outing. Give me a call, it will be an early night I think, since everyone has early work/duty-ins the next day.

I just want ask that some one stop me when i try and buy shots for the whole bar again. Otherwise theres really nothing much itneresting going on. I'll be in Chicago on the 30th if anyone reading wants to hang out. I'm thinking another run to Coyote Ugly is in order... I love that bar. Where else can I get abused by women and enjoy it so much. I'm hoping Grace will be able to accompany me, but we won't be having a repeat of the last time Grace accompanied me to a Coyote Ugly... I remember the night (well, most of it) being a bit out of control... I'm not saying anything else.

So i've been gong way out there with music titles lately, I'm gonna bring back to things people actually listen to.

OK, i'm going to end this pointlessness.. ya'll have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment