Monday, October 15, 2007

Be wary of those who believe in a neat little world because its just f!@ing crazy

Be wary of those who believe in a neat little world because its just f!@ing crazy
The only thing I can say about today is, my head is in a completely different time zone from my body. I know in the past I've said i wanted to run way from it all and move to some tropical island and be lost to civilization. Well, I feel almost the same way again, except I don;t quite want to elave it all behind. I want some elements around to em to come with me. Well, mostly the friends. Susan of course has to run away with me, and Grace and Jersey and TanJoe and even Adam and Jon. I can;t go with out Darci.

I guess the moral is, that one thing is really keeping me happy right now. And she's amazing for doing so. Hopefully things will birghten up soon. Its just a money crunch and a stressed work relationship. And then the potential of moving so far away from everyone. Its a long drie, i know. I pondered all this on the way up. ANd i didn't get the car in emission passing condition, so its going to have to come back down soon.

And i understand now how Grace gets some time, it would be grat to spend 7 consecutive nights in the same bed... This commuting is getting old.

Thats all for tonight, later loyal fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment