Friday, July 14, 2006

ok damn it lets try again

Lets try this again, blog take 2.

SO nothing much happeneing today. A came over and woke me up. But she brought Strawberry shortcake. That made it acceptable. And shes cookin dinner tomorrow night and invited me. Again, cutting into my sleep. But free food is worth it. I tend to not know what to think about her. I know i have issues that surround her and i don't know what to think about it really, drives me nuts sometimes... then again, i think i'm losing my mind as it is.

Today is Hawaiian shirt day at work. And that cracks me up. If you've ever seen the movie Office Space you'd know why. No one here has seen it and doesn't get why i laugh about it. I suppose its one way of trying to ligthen up my oppressive work environment. Unfortunitely the only "Hawaiian" shirt i have is my Maui Wowwie Hemp Company T-shirt (with bit marijuana leaf on the back) and i have feeling that wouldn't go over well with he fashion police here. I did wear it under my polo shirt, so maybe i'll break ti out if some one annoys me about not being Hawaiian. Or I could go into a tyrade about how the white man oppressed and destroyed the Hawaiian native culture and they only get credited for tacky shirts. Then again, i would probably be sent for drug test, and thats 4 hours i could be out of the office.

And the teacher who banged the student is back int he news. Why is it no hot models turned teachers slept with me when i was 14?? Or now even?? Please "scar me for life". I undertsand how sex can be traumatic, especially awesome mindblowing sex with a hot model at a young.... well, no i don;t understand that... never experienced it. But then again, she must have some issues if shes going after 14 year olds... then again, most the girls i end up with have some huge issues (or are married... which i suppose to be a huge issue on its own).

One of my coworkers discovered myspace yesterday, and I let it slip I have a site and a blog. His question.. "Do you write anything bad about us?' Well, not yet but theres tons of material in my workgroup of 11. And i didn;t give him my page address for just that reason. I maybe should come up with some an alias for everyone.

So thats it, hopefully myspace won't kill this version. Goals for this weekend, get drunk, see Pirates of the Carribean, get laid, clean my apartment. I think i may accomplish 50%... guess which ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment