Sunday, July 9, 2006

Italy wins!

So, Italy won the world cup. Good for them. I was only half right on my predicition (remember my prdiciton Brazil over Italy in the final... ). And really for a game that allegedly no one in America cares for, there was a lot of people in the bar at Taco Mac really into this game. And its been that way everywhere i've been watching games. Maybe its a sign that the US is becoming more globalized and that our own sports "World Champions" should actually compete on a world scale. Whens the last time a foreign team won the "World" Series or the Super bowl.

I do think we as a country in general need to get out more, especially in a situation that doesn't involve a military action. Americans tend to be very arrogant to the rest of the world... but not everyone out thinks we're the bestest.. and man when u see some American tourists out, it can be scary, especially the older generation... I've heard, with mine own ears, an american tourist complain not enough people spoke english... in France. He kinda reminded me of my dad. You young kids out there reading this... go see the world before you start a "career".. it'll make u a better person!

For those who haven't seen me in a while, I've for some reason stopped cutting my hair and just decided to le tit go. Its the longest I've had it since... oh high school i guess. Not that it was ever that long. Now its just a test to see how long i'll let it go before whacking it off. Any wagers? And man does my hair get curly the longer it grows.

And Grace, guilt trips don't work on me! I've slowly been killing my conscience. But be careful if u go to MIA and get the wheels. If u do get in trouble, I'll come rescue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment