Thursday, July 20, 2006

I remember when I lost my mind

So, for once i can't actually bitch about being bored at work. Its hopping here at the old Whiskey Oscar Alfa... couple diversions and broken airplanes, and I'm flying solo for a few hours. Thats right, all by my lonesome and partailly in charge. Which given some of the choices, I prefer. At least I know whats getting done. Maybe i'm just a loner and don;t work well with others, but i prefer being solo. I don't have to keep guessing what the other guy is doing or what he's telling people. Some others in here don't play well with the group. And i don't get funny looks for having my shoes off. Could be my "i don't want to depend on anyone else for help" attitude I have..

Went and saw Pirates yesterday, and managed to get drunk and clean most of my apartment ( i just can't bring myself to dust right now). So, I got about 70% of what i had planned done. Thats almost passing. I really need to work on the "getting laid". Maybe next week.

Well this one is short because i'm busy with needy pilots and don't really have a lot to say. I do have this urge to be a pirate though...arrgh. Maybe i'll start wearing a cutlass every where I go and plundering.

FYI, we're flying lebonese/americans out of Cyprus today... thats gotta suck to be on vacation and have the country your in invaded and shelled. I wonder if they get a refund..

And i still made time to watch Shakira videos at work. I'm still waiting for Tanya to do her Shakira dancing immitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment