Friday, October 31, 2008

Some people say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one

My stomach hurts. I ate dinenr too fast. I had yummy mexican food at a place near by the house However, there was a very odd fellow sitting next o me, and he kept conversing. Which is fine, but the more he conversed the weirder the topics came, I did however find out what Abraham Lincoln said to Grant, What both his grandfathers said, what Clint Eastwood said, what John Wayne said, and numerous other people who I have blocked out.

Oh well, the burrito was good.

I had thought of writing a long blog last night. Ive had issues sleeping at night of late, mainly due to my work schedule. So I thought I would pass time writing something, but all that came t mind as a rant about the current political races or about the person who relieves me on my Friday (and how moronic she is). I figured I woudl spare everyone such. I'm really ready for th election to be done, and maybe we can move on and fix some issues. Regardless who wins, I'm optimistic.

This is the part where I mention Ryan so he will feel like people care about him.

Now lets move on, I got a new toy today. I am proud owner of a nifty iPhone. Not a new 3G one, which is fine since T-Mobile doesn't have a very broad 3G network. But still I'm happy with it so far (as happy as once can be in a 3 hour span of using a new cell phone). But the coup is it works on T-mobiles network, and didn't require a change in carriers, or a higher phone bill. That makes me happy. And, i have an iPod in it too, so one less piece of electronics to carry. Plus i like the typing features way more than the old phone. And I can hear on it.

Thats about it, I hope everyone has a good Halloween. It's a little weird without a party to go to this year, but we're just gonna have to have fun next week. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment