Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where the heart is

Greetings from Northen Kentucky. Yes, there is still snow on the ground. Even though its50 degrees out and sunny, this stuff just won’t melt. Well, most of it has disappeared considering there was a foot or so Saturday. I’m happy it’s still here though, Susan can’t seem to walk by a pile without jumping in it. It’s very cute and endearing.

SPeaking of Susan, she’s visiting and been incredibly helpful at etting up the new place. Apparently I didn;t know what all I needed, but she has been helpful in pointing it out. it’s good though, it’s the normal stuff that I would do ithout and just improvise around, but this does make things much easier. There are some things I till need, and ideas about how to improve things. Mostlye little tweaks here and there.

But it’s starting to feel more like home, and that’s good. I realized that this is the first time I’ve actually been ehre during the day. I’ve only been sleeping and going to work, and not fully appreciating having my own place again. I am going to miss have kewl kickass roommates, but this is going to be a nice change.

Oh, and there’s a kickass Sushi/Japanese place around the corner. Its very good, better (IMHO) that Mr. Fuji. Well, its time that we go exploring the kentuckiana area. I look forward to having all my friends come and visit.

AMF

No comments:

Post a Comment