Wednesday, March 5, 2008

anyone for boat drinks?

OK, first off, for those who may be remaining in the ATL, Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale monday at 10 AM for a June show at Lakewood. I'm thinking of getting some lawn seats and just chilling at the party. Perhaps with a pretty girl (that's you Susan) and a few cocktails. SO, anyone interested??

looks like the cheap seat are going for under $40.

And thats really all I had to say, I am debating whether I should go to the beer night down the road or stay home and not spend the money. FIrst 50 people get a free glass. And we know how much I need another pint glass! Being responsible is not fun.

So we're spose tog et 2-4 inches of snow friday, that should make flying home sporting. I'll manage. And really, thats about it. Its a nice day out here, though a little cold, but the sun is out and it's good to be off work.

I'm very much looking forward to being moved in here, though not so much looking forward to the actual moving part. Or the part where I'm not where all the friends are. SO, I think everyone should move here! Problem solved.

AMF!

No comments:

Post a Comment