Friday, January 25, 2008

I’m on a plane, with cocaine, and I’m all Lit Up again

K, not yet on the plane, and I don't think theres cocaine on it, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was. But I'm getting ona aplne soon. Taking a browntail back to the ATL. And even though Grace seems to think her specil day is over, I say NAY!!!! It's being stretched into a special weekend!

I'm also getting giddy to see Susan. The last 2 weeks feel lie a month. And I do miss her so much when shes not aorund.

Ok, now that everyone has vomited..

The apartment is coming together. I'm obtaining furniture from the previous residents, so I'll have someplace to sit. And this stuff looks to be in better shape than my last furniture (remember the black couches??? The one Jersey broke her ass on?)

Otherwise, theres not much else. I was talking to some co-workers tonight, and through about three of us we seem to know every dispatcher in the country. For a large industry, there only seems to be about 1 to 2 degrees of separation. Perhaps its because most of us ar somewhat gypsy-ish in our life of going from airline to airline, little ones we all start at, that go out of business, and tht group spreads, and the process repeats. Eventually some one from each carrier seems to end up at a "major" and turns out, we all started in the same place (for the most part).

I found it amusing.

ANd now politics. Seems we're getting a refund on taxes here soon. If you made under $75000 last year. Thats fine, I'll take money I've already paid in taxes. What gets me though is people who didn;t pay taxes last year is getting money back. WTF? Thats my tax money! And this in hopes that we'll all go out and spend our $600 and boost the uS economy. First off, thats much too boost the economy, its like 4 tanks of gas. I say, we all take a trip to some other country and spend it there!

Well, I think that covers my soapbox speech for the week. Now I'm going to screw around for about 45 minutes and then brave the rigid weather to go out to my plane. No jetways here!

Mmmhmhm corndogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment