Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feeings, nothing more than feelings.

Bad feeing seem to be in abundance today. Whether your wretching your lunch out in Espana or beinf filmed with your first grade class for local TV, there seems to be something not just right around. Other than learning my girlfriend is a celebrity, today has been thus far uneventful. Though, theres some rough weather coming this way, that can be fun.

SO my anxiety today started when I woke up. I usually don't remember my dreams, but this morning I awoke with a feeling of anxiety and, well... just a little freaked out.

I have a bit of a fear of heights, and my drema had me placed at the top row of a very high stadium. And below me was the Concord Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps performing a show. And not that being ridiculously high on the stadium was enough, I apparently was sitting on a 10 foot tall pile of cushions. And I was scared for my life. I apparently got down off the cushions and onto a less precarious perch.

But the damage was done, I woke up (before my alarm went off) and was so anxious and enrvous I had to make sure i was only bed high off the floor.

Other than that I cruised a part of town known as Old Louisville today. And theres lots of potential inthe older houses there. I was checking out some potential apartments, but I'm not sur eit's where I want to me. I'm also not sure where in town I want to be period. Though I'm leaning toward a couple options and checking on others. Soon... I'll have some place everyone can come to Louisville and party!

Now I'm off to make a sammich, pour a cold beer, and watch TV and Thunderstorms for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment