Friday, January 11, 2008

Attn: Complaints Department.


I don't have much to say, but since I'm paying $5 for wireless internet here at the Luoisville International Airport I thought I would at least do something moderately worhtwhile.

Of course I wouldn't be in this position if not for the fact that Argyle Sillystring Argyle sucks. I'm not sure I should go into details, but just trust me... they blow! And now the next flight out is delayed for about an hour or more. And its not even an Argyle Sillystring Argyle flight. But it is a Delta type flight so.. I blame them, since they've been sucking it up to.

I'm so looking forward to getting home, getting food, and getting to be with Susan. I apparently may have to spend time with my newfound mistress this weekend too. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage that, but I'll probably need rest on Monday. :-)

OK.. thats enough, I'm going to go pick up some cheese to go with this blog. I could go on (mostly about work), but I'm afraid I'll have more to bitch about next week so I'm going to save up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment