Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lets forget about the world and hang out in my room

This is going to be a short one.. the space bar on this computer doesn't work so well. But I'm currently in Louisville. Things are going well. Work is going ok, theres some tedium but I'm managing Theres a new laptop coming to me. Both mine are dead now. I tookthe plunge and bought an Apple this time. I'm a littleexcited about getting it in.

And last but definitely not least, theres some one out there thats making me smile alot. And been very helpfull in this time of transition in my life. I'mincredibly lucky to have her around. She makesme smile. Alot.

Well, i'll stop now before i get madand this damn computer and its lack of a fully operablespacebar. Hope everyone is doing well... I'll be home this weekend... hopefully Friday night if ASA can manage ti find a working airplane.

later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment