Saturday, March 17, 2007

sick and tired of being sick and tired

I'm really in a foul mood. or as I typed to some one earlier, a Fowl mood. SO either I feel like a bird or I'm just pissed off. No real reason, except I cam back to work this morning and was unable to get any sleep last night. I don't know why either.

I really just want to crawl under the desk and not deal with any of the morons I usually have around at work. And of course now its shift change and everybody has to feel they need to be loud. That aggrevates me even more.

I managed to throw away 2 large and heavy bags of stuff, and have a ridiculous amount of clothes to get rid of. And if anyone is interested, the black couch is up for grabs. All it needs is some electrical tape it will be good as new! The only thing thats happened thus far today thats even remotely made me smile was Charles played a video by Beyonce and Shakira... both in the same video.. that should be illegal. That will fuel fantasies for at least a good month.

I'm so not amused right now... and I need to re do my map on mysapce, but the delimma is how to show the US cities, since I've been to lots of BoonCoodles and Podunks in this country, maybe I'll just put places I've been to for fun... or big cities.

Thats it, thats all i got to say, early thanx for everyone who is helping me move.. i have heavy lifting to be done!! I feel the urge to leave the country... and take over another one.

And I don't even get to celebrate St. Pattie's with copious amounts of Guinness... damn the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment