Wednesday, March 7, 2007

for all the guys... and some of the girls...

So, for all you guys out there...have you ever started falling for the girl u know u can't be with? For whatever reason... doesn't matter why.. it just happens.

does it happen over and over again or is it just to me? Or is it just me it happens too, over and over again? Maybe every girl is out of my league, or maybe my tastes just need to be lowered.

Maybe I need to meet differernt people. Maybe i should not focus on some one different. I knwo it sucks when you are passedover for some one else who, in your opinion, has so much less to offer than you... and yet... she picks him. It's an old story... but one that seems to repeat.

It sucks, ad once again, tis time for me to head to bed...

and to know with certainty that once again, for the millionth time, I'll be really alone in the morning. At least theres a tennis game to look forward to... that ball is gonna be beat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment