Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sometimes I get so tense, but I can't speed up the time

I've come to realize this last week just how impatient I really am. No news on the Delta front. Still waiting and its driving me nuts. I do at least know not all the people tested have gotten their results back. People I work with keep telling me I got the job in the bag, I wish I could be as sure as they are. All I can do is wait and watch for the phone to ring.

I did however have my compentancy check (comp check) at Whiskey Oscar Alfa friday. And I was found compentant in record time. Last year it was 5 to 6 hours, this year under three. Apparently I've gotten good at bullshitting them. It looks like I'm good for another year to do my job. Suckers

Otherwise, not alot going on. I haven't been writing much lately, mainly because I've only been on fairly focused course. It seems I have resolved the roommate issues for next year, and I'm looking forward to living with the boys, though I'm a little saddened the original plan didn't seem to work out.

I had some great ideas on things to write about over the pat week. Most of them very "Seinfield-esque", observations about the idiocracy around us in the world. But right now I can't remember any of them. And let me tell you, they were great ideas. Maybe I'll remember them over the weekend.

I"m looking forward to warm weather, i can get my bike out and rekindle the tennis habit. I need the excercise. Hopefully it will be warm soon... come on global warming!

Thats about it. I was thinking of going out partying tonight, but I may just chill around here. Me and Jersey went out and had a few last night, and I discovered an establishment in metropolitan PTC that serves free well drinks for about an hour, Yay for cheap (free) binge drinking! I think we may have to organie a feild trip for the gang (if i can convince them to come out and play with me).

And Grace needs to hurry home!

No comments:

Post a Comment