Thursday, February 22, 2007

I can be loathsome, I can be wholesome, I guess I'm a little bit shy. Why don't you like me?

Yes Grace I stole your song, but thanx to you and now Chas its kinda of grown on me. And Chas also pointed out the striking similarity to Freddie Mercury. Great Minds. And if you listen to the lyrics, he knows it.

So, yesterday was minorly productive. I got a new apartment lined up. Move in is April 9th. A Monday. That is of course subject to change if something comes up sooner. Anyone availble for helping? I'll go ahead an warn you, its a 3rd floor. Moving on up indeed.

Also have upgraded my cable service. With a shift in the cable company at AMLI they are now admitting we're using DirecTV feeds. Basicly for $2 more amonth I'm getting twice the channels. Yet still no ESPN "OCHO". Oh well, but It will expand my TV veiwing repetoire.

I told the boss man today about my rejection, and I've never seen a more surprised face from him. I guess thats a good indication that I'm doing well. And let me give an indication of the level of personnel that work in the building with me.

Yesterday, because i was feeling down I bought some ice cream for my day at work. It was one of my personal favorites, Ben and Jerry's Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies ice cream. I only consumed half of the Ben and Jerry's Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies ice cream and put the rest back in the freezer. This morning, after I worked all the flight plans I'm doing for the day up (both of them), I though I would have some Ben and Jerry's Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies ice cream. Fabulous idea no? Well, I went and retrieved the cup from the freezer, sat at my desk and popped the top off, and lo and behold... some one had ate about half of what was left of my Ben and Jerry's Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies ice cream. I kinda hope this person will be smite down by some rare disease only I have and only I am immune to that will cause him/her great personal discomfort.

I mean, what kinda of lazy, cheap, sick, stupid fuck eats part of some ones alread eaten Ben and Jerry's Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies ice cream. First I get passed over for the job, and now this. When will it be my day again?

I'm losing faith in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment