Thursday, February 1, 2007

the answer to everyone questions

SO, heres the gig. I give myself a 50% chance of getting the job. I'm a glas shalf full kinda guy too. Basically the interview portion lasted about an hour, and a lot of the standard questions. I find it hrd to gloat about myself so, maybe i didn't do great there. There wa slittle to not echincal questions,a dnnthen the situational stuff. I will be taking a pay cut if offered, but in the long rn, it will work out pretty well, especially with the roommate option i'm exploring. Still, not too worried. Hope to hear back from them in the next couple weeks.

Keep your fingers crossed peeps. I will say I looked good and my zipper was closed.

After the interview i went into Deltas Flight Control and sat wiht a couple of the dispatchers on duty. They were very nice and allowed me to watch them and ask questions. ALso quite informative. I spent about an hour and half doing that. ANd i wish I had a picture of the flight control, its like mission control in there.

Other than that, the roommate thing is coming along, I have two options and must have a decision by tomorrow.. and i think i know how its going to turn out....

I'm off for dinner and after interview relaxation. '

I find my self excited at the prospects.... thats new.

No comments:

Post a Comment