Thursday, February 14, 2008

Broke into the old apartment. this is where we’re gonna live

First of all, lets get the depressing part out of the way. It's always so sad when the snow starts melting. Little patches here and there remain, looking all scaggly and pathetic on what used to b a nice soft white lawn. And soo, all thats left is the piles on the road side and the ends of the parking lots. All dirty and icky. Its very depressing.

Ok, the good parts. Here I sit munching on Kroger sushi in the new location for JD's bar and Grill. There are new pictures for anyone who is interested in seeing them There's some issues that the landlord tpes need to rectify, mostly cosmetic and really no big deal. The new sofa and chaise lounge so far are working in the comfort and not cracking or breaking an ass bone categories. The previous tenants, from whom I bought the sitting utensils, lso left random other things.. coffee maker, small art and a candle.

SO, after a hectic day of training and traffic, I'm home. And this time, a place that doesn't quie have the feel of home, but the potential is there, and its mine. And I hope everyone comes to visit, especially after I get the rest of my stuff in here. Oh, and besides the 1200 sq feet of apartment, theres about 600 sq feet of attic i can use to store stuff, or make it a "man cave" and the Mrs. Landlord said. Hrrrmm.

So I'm here at 1949 Duker Ave Apt 2, Louisville, KY 40205 if u need me.

Time to start making this place more mine, or ours. Happy Valentines day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment