Thursday, November 1, 2007

Emanicpate yourselves from mental slavery

OK, just to make the queen happy. I had a greta time saturday taking the bikes out with Cha's. We stopped by Sheri's place and visited and then onward to Warm Springs and a ride through the FDR State Park. It Was agorgeous day, and its the right weather for biking. You can weather all the leather gear and not die of heat.

Happy now? :-P

I don;t really have much to talk about. I did earlier but I forgot what the great blog subjects I thought of last night and this morning. And that really bugs me. Today is friday for me and I was thinking of busting out of work tonight at 1 am and heading to the ATL. But in the name of preservation of life (mine mainly), I think I'm going to come home and get a little sleep and leave early in the AM.

Plus in day light i can see all the pretty leaves.

Otherwise, nothing much is going on in my world, I'm very much looking forward to the weekend, an theres potential for a FedEx party on sunday, we'll see. And thats about all I know. I don't have strange dreams or moral quandries. Life seems to be going very well. And for that I'm thankful. I am enjoying the fall weather. THe lack of repressing heat is very nice.

And i've been listening to a bot of Bob Marley lately, so I'm very much in the mood for running away to the beach and smoking the ganja (like i have ever done that). And programming note, the Amazin Race comes back on Sunday, so look for new vacation ideas. And the Atlanta DMB concert is being released as a DVD and CD.. buy it! Maybe you'll see me!

I do apologize f I leave anyone out of my blog entires. I find its hard t fit my social life in Joeja into the 2 or 3 days I'm in state, and it hard trying to do everything I want to do with everybody. I'm trying, and if I seem rushed or have double booked an evening, please understand.

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment