Thursday, September 6, 2007

I don’t worry about the ride or the subway fare, cause i know some one’s there.

First the first time I can remember, T-Mobile has pissed me off. DId they over charge?? No.. much worse. For some reason, I had no service at the Louisville Campus. For some reason, around midnight last night i lost all signal for my phone. And I don't think this was an accident. I went from my normal 5 bars of service to none!

And why is this such a heinous act? I was expecting a phone call. A very important phone call from a very special person. And i didn;t get it. I went to bd in a less than happy mood. I woke up in a less than happy mood. I left for work in a less than happy mood. Then i found service and I had a voice mail... Just hearing her voice changed my mood.

SO if any of you haven't picked up on it, I'm completely smitten. And she is great. And I'll apologize for those of you will be nauseous in our presence... yes we're that cute. Well, its mostly her on the cuteness, I'm just lucky to be there.

S, there it is. This weekend we get tos epnd time together. And we're out to see DMB. What more can you ask for?

I can't wait to get home tomorrow... Delta/ASA had better come through me! I'll have some one waiting for me...

In other news the audit at work is over, and I think we did pretty well. SO maybe now the supervisors will be able to relax a little. And those last minute "I need you to go check this stuff now, the auditors are in the building and checking that next" projects will end. And in the Kentucky is messed up category, I overheard the most insane conversation at a bar yesterday. I won't go into too much details... but involved a father and son sharing the same stripper and her comparing and contrasting their skill level... theres just so much wrongness there.

OK, i'm off sleep comes soon. And tomorrow I'm coming back to PTC. If i'm distracted I apologize... some ones there... and she's great.

Told you that you'd be nauseous around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment