Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I can’t believe we would lie in our graves, wondering if we had spent our living days well

I came to Borders to write a blog in a repository of knowledge and information, thinking I would feel inspired after browsing an maybe reading some various literary masterpieces and expanding my mind. Yeah i did none of that shit. I pretty much looked around, got a coffee, sat down and started playing on the internet.

In all fairness it wasn't much internet playing, as I'm sort of veggin out thinking about being somewhere else with some one else. That could be why i tend to gravitate to the travel section. It took me a while to find the some one else, and now I suppose its time to find the somewhere else to run away to. Sorry Ryan, I don't think its going to be AUH. I liek the beach and all, but thats just a bit much sand for me.

That and EY hasn't wrote me back. I apparently do not work for Jingly wages.

But I digress. Autumn has come to the Kentuckiana area. Yes it is nice and pleasant outside. I can again walk from the door to the car without bursting out in sweat, and the windows can be rolled down for the drive. It's always nice to have fresh air circulating through the car, or if I'm leaving work.. jet exhaust. Both make me smile.

This week at work I've actually had the opportunity to do some flight planning. Hard to believe, that being my career and all. Its been ncie to do some work like that, as opposed to auditing this file that some one let get out of control. At any rate, things are alright. I'm truly working for the weekends of late. SO, just getting through the week is a major goal.

Thats really about it, oh.. and GO JACKETS!!! They seem to be kicking some ass so far his year. Nice that football season has returned. That means theres at least something good on TV during the weekends. Well, besides Star trek reruns.

I've been tasked with making a CD of my favorite songs, and this is incredibly hard for soe one who is a music lover. And how can u swing from Dave Matthews to Jimmy Buffett, to Beethoven, to The Killers, and then back to some Samuel Barber? This is going to be a challenge. And i'll throw some Shakira in for good measure I think.

Well, its time for dinner. I'm thinking a Joey Bag of Donuts... mmmhm

No comments:

Post a Comment