Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You've been hit by a smooth criminal

About five years ago, while i was peacefully slumbering some crackhead decided that they needed the radio out of my car more than I needed it in my car. And all my change from the cup holder and nice Oakley's. And I know its judgemental of me to insinuate this person was a crackhead. But, he did screw up the handle on the drivers side of my car while trying to break in to the unlocked car. And this, in my opnion, justifies the title of crakhead.

At any rate, I wasn;t sad to see the radio gone, It wasn't a particularly nice one and I was about 2 months from replacing it anyways. I was however pissed about the loss of the Dave Matthews CD and the inability to open the drivers door from the outside. Within in 2 weeks though I had replaced the radio and the CD. But I've been living with the annoyance of opening the drivers door from the back seat... until now.

Yes, finally, after 5 years, I had the door repaired! This makes me happy. I also don't have that metallic grinding sound coming from my brakes any longer. Excitement abounds.

Otherwise, today I retreived Ryan from the airport, and possibly throught he contact within have caught a rare and exotic African ailment. God knows what this boy is a carroer of, and seeing how he barely escaped intact from the Dubai duty free shop (gifts in hand i might add) and was spared an agonizing death from a ferocious prehistoric bug in Chad.. he's lucky to be back.

I think I should elaborate on this Chadian bug. The mere picture of it made me want to run shreiking like a little girl. The damn thing could seriously carry off a small child. And according to Ryan, cannot be killed.

Otherwise, I got a call today to confirm I as officially offered a position at UPS. I have fooled yet a ntoher company and come way with a clean background and drug test (obviously they didn't test for alocohol that day). So, apparently I'm not criminal. Seems to be coming together nicely.

I also have to say Grace has me jealous, I wanted to sit on a beach yesterday in EYW but no such luck. Even with the... views, she seemed to be enduring, I would have preferred it to work.

Thats about all for now, I'm still enjoying the memories of the weekend and the new DCI DVDs I picked up. I hope everyone mad eit home safely and I'llsee all y'all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment