Monday, June 25, 2007

These dreams go on when I close my eyes...

t's not often I remember the dreams I have. However, this morning (and its going on 6 AM) i work up feeling disturbed. All I remember is there was a me, a 747, and the ending could have turned out better. The plane didn't end up in one peice. As much as I flown and as far as I've gone, I can never remember having a dream that I awoke after jumping down an escape slide.

It was weird, and I feel a bit disturbed. At least i managed to walk away...

So now, I'm wide awake. Which is unfortunate because theres not much on TV at this hour. Perhaps I should start an insomniacs channel, that has various decent programming, ie not televangalists or infomercials. Though who doesn't need to be making purchase decisions at 5 AM? Of course I need knives that can cut through an aluminum can... but wait, there's more!

I've really been in somewhat of a down mood of late, since getting home. ANd theres multiple reasons for that, from jet lag to being disappointed by some people. But while I still haven' been able to find a sleep schedule that includes 8 hours of uninterrupted slumber, the rest I'm moving on with. And then the impending interview this week is on my mind.

Unlike the big D interview, I don't seem to want this one as bad. Which I suppose is a good thing, I'm not over stressing about it. But I've been feeling a more or less sense of apathy toward the idea of moving to Louisville and working there. And really, it's a great opportunity, I'm just not excited about the prospects.

There's a lot on my mind at the moment, and I don't really know where to go with it. One thing at a time I suppose.

I just noticed I passed 5000 total views on my blog. Wow. Who knew people read that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment