Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm headed out this morning for the far side of the world

oun can't imagine how long I've been waiting to use that songline and actually really mean it. So today is the day I put my faith in Whiskey Oscar Alfa to transport me a few thousand miles, mostly over water. Its really frightening.

I did manage to get everything I need in my backpack, though it looks like it could burst any moment. I'll see what I can do about the orders I've given for goods to return with. I'm not sure if I can get that entire menagerie on the aiplane, and honestly it's going to take second priority to getting the cases of Victoria Bitter back.

At any rate, I had a lovely pool party for m roommate Joe yesterday, and there was much fun had, beer consumed, and skin burned. But perhaps, it being winter down under, I'll have the best tan around. Though it doubtfull.

I should be back in a week, so if you really need me... I guess you are out of luck. As most of my friends are travelling somewhere this week, lets all hope St. CHristopher (the patron saint of travelers) is wahcing out for us. Everyone be safe.

See y'all when I get back, if I don't decide to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment