Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Come waltzing Matilda with me..

Come waltzing Matilda with me..
Current mood: chipper

Yes, I know, I'm on vacation in the land of OZ and I should be doing something more productive than sitting on the itnernet bloggin. Well, due to an unfortnate inicident with an Irish girl and a Vodka and Red Bull, I needed to do some laundry. And also recharge my MP3 player, which requires a computer. So here I am.

I'll be posting more indepth stuff later, I just needed to pass some time and since I've paid for an hour of online time, I might as well use it.

So, after the bar closed last night, I foudn that I had a voice mail. Apparently some one at a large company that flies boxes and wears brown was calling about a resume I sent in 7 months ago. In a stroke of brilliance, I called them back. And had a short phone itnerview while the world outside my hostel was spinning.

I'm to call for a face to face when I return back stateside. So the moral is, I do things better drunk apparently. We'lls ee, I'm not that enthused about the job really.

Well, I'm off to check on laundry and find trouble. See everyone on Sunday (hopefully).

jd

No comments:

Post a Comment