Thursday, January 18, 2007

One step and tomorrow comes, Two steps and she's off with someone


Current mood: complacent
It would be easy to write something kinda blah and complaining about my status in world. In my mind, there's lots not going exatly how I wanted, be it job or relationships or cash flow issues. But really, it helps to remind myself that my issues, eventhough they seem insurmountable and overwhelming to me at times, are really not so serious. So instead, I'll be thankful that things aren't that bad for me, compared to some people I care about. So without getting into specifics, as it is not my place, let's try and be happy for what we have... though it can be difficult at times. And hopefully, even with the insurmountableness (I made that word up) that I'm perceiving, a little diligence and resolve will get me through.

That being said, the tests today were not so bad, though I deplore standardized testing and personality assesments. I feel they are not accurate in describing ones abilites, and the personality assessments are just to see if the person is smart enough to steer the results to the traits they prefer. I usually do well, and I think I'll get a satisfactory score and move to the next step. I put my suit in cleaners in preparation... and the zipper still works.

I also am missing tennis. Both because it means the weather is decent and not the crud we have today, and because I really want to hit something. But alas the weather and scheduling has conspired to keep me off the courts. And I'll be dreadful when go back out I'm sure. But the stress relief is wonderful, and its cheaper than hookers.

So, that's about it for this week. Heres to keeping our thoughts positive and holding on to hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment