Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hrough all the twists and bends, wil you fulfill your dreams? Not as easy as it seems

I've been oddly quiet lately. Mainly I have nothing exciting to report. I'm pretty much in a holding pattern for a few things and just waiting for my EFC time to come.

I've managed to get my income tax returns filed, and there's money on the way back. That's good. I just need to stay focused on paying off debt and not go out and blowing it on a trip to.... whatever exotic land I read about today. Which happens to be an article on Kabul in the NY Times... apparently Afghanistan tourism is making a comeback. I think I'll wait before taking that trip. But hopefully by the end of the month I'll have money in the bank. I love electronic filing and direct deposit.

Now I'm just sitting by the phone waiting on people to call and offer me jobs. That's nerve racking enough. And I hate companies that after an interview don't let you know that you didn't get the job. And there's always the fun of rejection... I got that one down of late. But otherwise, I'm just waiting to see if my personality assessment painted me to be a psychopath.

Since the myspace folks have decided to allow us to have a ridiculous amount of pictures, I though I would add some. Most are old, but bring back a lot of good memories. It's also neat to see how some things have changed, and how some things have stayed the same. I also started msis hanging out with some old friends, and hopefully I can recitfy that this year. It's hard for us to get together with the adult lives we have bult for ourselves. Damn society for making us grow up!!

Oh, and artists out there, quit deleting my songs!!! It's kind of annoying.

Thats about all for tonight, hopefully soon I'll have some good enws to spread out to everyone. eveyrone out there keep your fingers crossed. Or at least something profound to write about. Check out the new picture, I love comments. Makes me feel loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment