Thursday, January 4, 2007

I find sometimes it's easy to be myself, Somtimes i find it's better to be somebody else

So much going on. There's a lot I want to say, but I don't if I want to put it all out there, and I don't know where to start. In the mundane department, I cleaned my place a little, vacuum and dusting, after I defestivized it. I've also obtained a new bed, this one has a better mattress and more importantly, it's a bigger bed. I think it will sleep 2 comfortably and 3 erotically. Now I have to go buy new sheets and bedding paraphanalia.

In the less mundane department, I seem to have lost a CD wallet that holds most of my DMB CD's. Thats a tragedy. I can only think maybe it fell out of the car. I'm sure who ever finds it will be disappointed at the selection inside. On the upside, I do have all the CDs stored digitally, but I suppose I'll embark on buying replacements soon enough. But the loss is saddening.

Next, I ran into A this week. Elise and I took a outing to the Tavern. After deciding we wanted more... culture, we decided to take of to Fados. I like Fados. It's about the only place in Buckhead I enjoy anymore. The big surprise of the night was an appearance by A at Tavern. In true A form, we didn't seem to exist.

However, with Elise's company we persevered and got over it. I'm looking forward to her moving in. I hope that all works out. I feel that it will. I really heart Elise. Think I'll keep her around.

I had my old drum corps jacket putting the latest addition to my pin collection on it. its getting more and more interesting. I suppose I started putting the pins on there when I was marching, my oldest Hard Rock pin is from Boston, along with the Cheers pin. Those go back to 1994. And I just keep adding more on as I go, I have been thinking about doing something else with them. But it gives the old corp jacket even more character than it had to begin with. And I'm affraid that the if they're removed it will fall apart. And its not just hard rock pins, theres lots of interesting ones I've picked up at places around the world... sometimes even wearing the jacket. Lots of memories.

OK, thats about it for the randomness... I need to get to looking busy before management gets in. There's a few other things running around in my mind. Much to figure out... Congrats to number 3000... thanx for reading, makes me feel like people are interested in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment