Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Does anyone really know the words to Auld Lang Sine? Or what is means?

Well, its now 2007 and where did 06 go? It seems to have just flown by. And thats good, I think alot of us are ready to put it behind us. There's always some hope and optimism for the new year, and all we have to do is push ourselves to achieve the goals we've set. Thats not something I'm good at usually.

So we ended up at Underground last night. It's the first time I've been down there in years. And the first time I've been down for New Years. I must say I'm less than impressed and won;t be looking to go back anytime soon. We made the most out the occasion, well... most of us made the most out of the occasion. There was some drama, and it was pointless and just a bit petty. But then again most drama is like that.

But we persevered. And I downed a good bit of vodka. Jersey discovered a new creation, which she has labeled "Pink Satisfaction". It's good stuff. However, I think there's a Man Law against drinking pink drinks, but it's still yummy. If only i could remember how it was made.

Back to the time at underground, there was eating, drinking, and being merry. And dancing, which is always frightening. But it was a good time, and I'm glad I was with the people I was with.

But now lets move forward to 2007. I have a good feeling about the year. Maybe it's unfounedd or just that last year has been trying for so many I know, and in some regards for myself. Today was like a new fresh start. Even the weather seemed to follow. We spent the last hours of 2006 with grey rainy skies and dreay moods, only to awake to find a 2007 starting with beautiful clear skies and sun.

All thats left to do now is rehydrate, get some rest, and make 2007 good. Who wants to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment