Saturday, November 4, 2006

Yes, I have seen paradise and it is a pancake smothered in syrup

Yes, i finally obtained some pancakes, not the big fluffy delicious ones I like, but these were convenient and free. The advantages of doing training at a hotel with a breakfast buffet... and charging it to the company.

And that was also the highlight fo rmy recurrent training. Otherwise it was just the three of us talking about whatever seemed relevant at the time... often nothing to do with any work related issues. I'm not sure that I'm happy or upset about this, I always hope to learn something, but I'm also kinda lazy and enjoy doing nothing and getting paid. Life is tough.

I also really seemed to have hurt myself playing tennis last week with JR, something is weird with my right foot, it hurts when I walk... and I have a nifty limping gait...I'm really showing my age No pain no gain i guess.

Otherwise, things are same ole same ole. I really can't think of anything or interest to talk about, even though I've had a lot on my mind lately. I don't particualrly feel like getting into it all now, instead I'm going to TM and watch the Tech game and think of nothing

But I thought everyone should know they can relax, I got my pancakes. Did i mention I hate night starting at 6 pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment