Tuesday, November 7, 2006

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey

It was a good day today despite the dreary weather. I exercised my civic privilages and voted. I find it funny about 75% of the elections were uncontested. I should pay attention to these things and run for one of them, the precursor to my presidential campaign.

Then I went and donated $230 to the State of Georgia, in the form of tag fees and Ad Valorem tax (whatever that is anyway). I really could have done with out that, but apparently you have to pay to drive on the roads here.

The best part of the day, I received my copy the new best of DMB CD. And really, its not like I don't have all these songs on CD already, and even mulitple versions of them live, but still, I like getting new DMB CDs. And the one has a CD of live tunes, that are new versions that are really good. And what really made my day is I actually had been to one fo the Live recordings. Some say I'm a bit obsessed... and they would be right. I can admit it. But its better than being addicted to meth. They did announce Dave is doing a solo tour in Europe in February and March, and three of the cities are ones Whiskey Oscar Alpha fly to almost daily... hhhrrrmmmm. Dave Matthews is the best thing to come out of South Africa ever.

So, I have officially made it clear I'm spending my money form the insurance company on something other than repairing my car, at least for the moment. I tried to be a responsible adult but it just didn't work out. And speaking of... any one up for going to play Thursday... the family plans have been moved to friday so I'm now free.

No comments:

Post a Comment