Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here come the jesters, 1,2,3... it’s all part of my fantasy

Current mood:gallant

I'm back in the ville. And back to work. It's almost exciting to be going to work now, since I'm doing my own thing and being my own dispatcher. THe down part is, going to work means I have to leave Susan behind in BHM. At least we both seem to be liking our jobs at the moment, hopefully we'll keep it up.

So, as a momento at Brown for getting through training, they take a copy of the first flight plan you send and have it immortalized on a plaque. So, there's a little pressure to make sure that one is right. After that, who cares?? Nah. But I think it's a nice idea.

It seems I found an episode of Friends on I've never seen, its the One with Nana Dies Twice. Amazingly I've never seen it, who would have thought.

Other than that, not much is happening. I've officially leased a garage for the bike. Now I just have to get it up here. Anyone interested ina road trip?? Cha's???

Well, thats all I've got, its time to make some dinner and soon I'll be off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment