Thursday, May 10, 2007

When you're attitudes appalling theres a lattitude that's calling

Finally, I'm on vacation. First time in too long. Before I get to the happy part of this little literary masterpeice, lets talk about people who suck.

First of all, I think people who send anonimous messages to management to complain about changes in policies and new ideas are pussies. I mean, if you can't be bothered to sign your name to a statement, then either you shouldn't make it or you just not confident enought to stand behind your opinion. Step up, be a man, voice your disagreement. The worst they can say is we're going to do it and deal with it.

Second, don't give me the silent treatment because I volunteered to try and change the status quo for the better. I don't have agenda, and I know if I tried I could point out every little thing a coworker has done and possibly get he/she removed. But really, its a team job. But I see now that some of the little girls I work with just haven't decided to play grown up. I suppose I'll start treating them like my 6 year old niece. Nah, shes more mature.

All I'm saying, is take responsibity for your action, confront the issues you see with the people that cause them (perceived or otherwise), and act like a professional adult.

That said... WOOOHOOO vacation time. Theres a boat with boat drinks waiting for me. Theres a tropical storm in Atlantic that I'm gonna ignore because its not going to affect me, except maybe a little waves. More motion in the ocean!
I get to see Shelley and Danny tomorrow. And mayeb Heather if I make it down in good time. If not then on Thursday!!!

I had a dinner and celebratory drink with Tanya the other night. She's now engaged and by this weekend she'll be a college graduate. Both things I hope to acheive some day. But not now. At any rate, the best Part of dinner was, after introducing Tanya to a waitress I know (by "I know" I mean we're always flirting with each other) as a friend, she showed her the ring. Well Michelle (the waitress) had the most stunned look on her face, until I told her I'm not the fiancee... The look on her face was classic.

Well, I have packing to do and Grey's Anatomy to watch (Cali is hot, and its scaring me I'm talking to people like this is real life... I need help).

I'll drop everyone a note when I return form the islands, if i return. And FYI for those who knew about it, the FAA "check ride" went pretty good today I think. Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment