Saturday, May 5, 2007

There's this one particular harbour, so far but yet so near

So, work is being a pain in the ass, yet its also providing some possible excitement. We're having issues with the new TSA regs (and it affects my flying free and pisses me off... damn the TSA!!! It's a patch not a badge!!). But on the upside, it's in the process of possible being appealed and resolved, plus one of the sales VP's informed more of some upcoming trips to the great Land of Oz.

It happens early next month so maybe, just maybe i can work that out to spend some time drinking VB and visit my fiancee.

Otherwise, life is grand excepting I'm working 7 days this week. I know, what sort of torture must I endure before being set free. But after that, vacation, and theres apparently 150 foot slide to deal with. However, no one has told me where this slide ends at, and I just get images of hurling myself off the side of the boat and being adrift for days until washing up on a deserted tropical isle, with nothing but white sand beaches, and possibly a lost colony of models with a ample supply of beer and rum. I dream alot. (And I also write ridiculously long sentences apparently).

Ok, thats about it, theres no real excitement going on. I'm trying to figure out why I'm still broke all the time. I know I've been spending some cash on necessities (clothes, shoes, auto maintenance) but still... At leats I'll have some OT money roll in (hopefully in time to make the trip down under possible if it comes about).

So, lokos liek some my recent dreariness has past, and i've been enjoying Solar appreciation time with the girls. Or more me ogling girls in bikini time. I need to clean some of the apartment. Does anyone out there have one of those automatic shower cleaners?? I wonder how well they work.

OK, i'm off to fight the man and celebrate some obscure Mexican holiday. Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment