Thursday, September 21, 2006

There's a world outside every darkened door where blues won't haunt you anymore

I'm having a good night at work. First off, it's Friday! Thats always a good thing. And there's a 4 day weekend following.. more good news. I'm Watching the Tech game (GO JACKETS) on the big screen. And to top it all off... I had a gorgeous young lady bring me Starbucks. She also knows now what it is I do (or really, don't do). Though she seems to have a certain fixation with tracking a certain persons airplanes... and i showed her how to do it. Perhaps one day I'll download the program to her personal computer and she too can track planes on her own.

Soo, part of the new code of conduct that came out has a subject particularly dear to my heart... harrassment. Specifically how I can't hasrrass people based on race, sex, age, and any number of other things the lawyers threw in there.

But they left me one group I can harrass... The stupid! Yes, i can make fun of morons, idiots, baffoons, and ignorant SOB's till my heart's content. And let me tell you, theres no end of material here.

Other things I cannot do... manufacture alcohol at work (I'm disassembling the still now) or produce any illegal substances ( the hydroponics lab comes down tomorrow). I'm glad we've cleared all this up.

I would like to now address some questions people have left in the comments. The answers are... Yes, no, no, maybe, I'm not sure, big enough, and when hell freezes over. You may assign the answers as you see fit...

OK, no really.. I don't know when I'm going to Iceland (if I am going). Adri, who I must say I'm impressed your continuing to read these blogs... the checkerboard apporach was fun, but that airport (HKG- Kai Tak) has been closed for a while.. the new one is really possibly the nicest airport I've ever been in. You can eat off the floors its so clean, and very easy to find things. You should ask what they were doing on the barstools. it was very amusing.

Grace, you do not sound like a man, you have quite sexy voice. And more importantly, you most defintely don't look like a man. Sometimes you think like one, thats cool!

Thats it... I thinks its going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment