Friday, September 8, 2006

Has he lost his mind, can he see or is he blind

Whats the last thing you think about at night before you go to sleep? Or for some of us, while we lie awake night trying to find sleep. Nothing annoys me more than being dead exhausted, and you brain won't shut up. It keeps going on and on about whatever happened that day or whats going to happen tomorrow or next weeks schedule.

But then there's things that really keep you up at night. Where is she? Why doesn't he love me? (thats not from my mind). Or how do u tell that one girl your totally infatuated with .. well, tell her that? Theres no good answer of course.

Then there are those really disturbing things that no one likes to think about... but you do. And you dwell on them for hours and hours. Next comes some playstation or TV to try and get your mind to move on. But when the lights go out, it seems your right back there where you left off. All this came to me while I was (shock) lying awake at night trying to sleep. At last these thoughts don't worry me.

I spent a few hours riding the bike today. I enjoyed all 170 miles. Though the last 20 were a little rough. But it was good, and the weather was great. I love the early fall. Its good to clear my head. Then I talked to A, she's moving October first. Yay.

Its been a good day....

No comments:

Post a Comment