Friday, September 22, 2006

Lot's of people out to make-believe they're livin', can't decide who they should be.

Its Friday night in beautiful Peachtree City. And I'm currently sitting at home watching reruns of That 70's Show. If only I had a golf cart to go roaming around on. OK, maybe not, golf carts are only fun on golf courses and when your inebriated. I'm currently neither.

So, today started off well enough. I had a surprise phone call from a pal out west. And I mean surprise. Its been sort of downhill form there. I so enjoyed coming out of Barnes and Nobles to a new dent and hole in my car. At least there was a note on the windsheild. Yes, some one backed into my parked car. Thats fun. And it seems its all going to be handled, I'd really just rather not have the hassle. So we'll see how that goes.

Otherwise, nothing else has happened since then.

Why, Adri, can I not enjoy both Iceland and South Africa?? There was a rumor going around that World ws going to start flying to Johannesburg. I was so excited... and crushed when i found out it wasn't true. But there's always Delta.

And JR... back at the old Hong Kong airport, the approach to one of the runways involved you flying toward a mountain, then making a hard right turn about 2 miles out to line up with the runway. The turn normally started when your flying at an altitude of just under 1000 feet. On the final, its said you could see the TV screens through the windows of the apartment buildings of Kowloon City, since you were flying beside them at the same height. It was most impressive to see huge airplanes making 45 degree banks to land. I find that exciting, Adri finds it frightening... I may be an adrenaline junkie.

Heres a couple pics to kinda show what it was like... Later
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0460212/M/
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0427002/M/

No comments:

Post a Comment