Sunday, September 10, 2006

Miss a beat, you lose a rhythm, and nothing falls into place


Current mood: calm

OK, this is for Ray. Will you please stop sending me bulletins that involve me reposting them in 5 minutes of my sex life will horrible for the next 100 years. I got news for you, its already horrible, I don't need the help!

In other news, I bought a tennis racque!. Go me. Its not the one i really wanted, but the Spongebob Squarepants racquet was a little small for me. And this one was a little cheaper, which is really important for the next 4 days. But after playing a couple hours today (and i have the sunburn and stiffness to go with it) I'm happy with the purchase. Mind you it didn't improve my game any, but its mine. Anyone interested in coming over and knocking a ball around sometime, i got courts!

I've been suffering a bit of a writers block lately. Nothing has really been going on thats new and noteworthy. With the exception that theres a cute girl who works ing Crew Travel I keep staring at from the back of the room. Its convenient since she is sitting in front of the big screen (with football running) so I can oggle in that general direction and not get too busted. Unfortunately she sits for most the night and all i see is the top of her head over the chair. Damn she just stood up and i missed it.

Anyways, I'm looking for fun this weekend. I know at least one other person who I think needs a good time. She may not admit it, but she does. And since I get paid on friday, it can be a good weekend. Though I can't get out of control, I need to save up to go to my cousins wedding in Chicago. I'm looking forward to it, just to get out of town. And theres a Coyote Ugly there.

Oh there's another cutie here, Alicia in ground ops. She reminds me of Chandra a little. Same complexion and hair color. Not the same ass though. Unfortunateley shes been the brunt of a bad joke... so I'm not really on her good side. That and I just found out yesterday shes not married, if I had only known sooner. Time to work my game... bwhahahaha. Not so much

OK, the Manning vs Manning game is coming on... time to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment