Monday, September 11, 2006

Soon all our lives will be swept away.

I know I've used that subject line before, but today is one of those days. We all know what happened 5 years today (9/11/01). I think theres no need to cover it really. I have my personal feelings and opinions about the event and the aftermath. Sufficed to say, the world was changed and we have to live with the results. While there are evil people who wish to harm us, lets not forget the good in the world and close ourselves to other societies and beliefs. Most of all, let's not in the name of righteousness be led down a path of hate by our leaders. Question them and their motives.

Also, tomorrow is another day which is.. memorable to me. It will have been 2 years tomorrow since my best friend passed away. I still miss him. But i know hes in a better place and I'm a better person because of him.

I'm looking forward to 4 days off this week. Its been a while that i've had that luxury (yeah I know, most people don't have 4 day weekends, but I'm special). I don't know what I have planned as yet, but i know it will be better than being at work. I've been getting annoyed by some people around me here. Those who do the absolute minimum to get by always annoy me. I'm working on tuning them out, but its getting harder and harder.

Another thing i touched on in the last blog was a coworker here who is a cutie. And that i had been joking with her, and it went too far. Well, It wasn't me who took the joke to the extreme. Some people don't realize theres a line between being funny and being hurtful. In this case, it was an inside joke bewtween a few of us in the room, and one person blasted out an email to about 20 coworkers out in the field.... it went to far. But she's being a good sport about it... we've all been the brunt of ajoke gone to far, we all know how it feels. All i recommend is a little consideration.

Other than that, I wanna go to the beach... anyone inteested in a road trip.. gas is down to $2.30!!! Take care all.. and be safe. Thanx for the tennis responses, I will be taking ya'll up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment